Lords Mobile Labyrinth:
The Labyrinth is the ultimate prize to be won in Lords Mobile. This building was released in the January 24th, 2017 update. It is unlocked by finishing skirmish 8. Inside the Lords Mobile Labyrinth, you discover Dark Frostwings and once in a while Gem Gremlins. There are 2 troubles. Normal and Elite. Elite class is opened by bought a gold reward bundle (a $99 package).
To harm the beasts a currency called holy stars is utilized. It takes 100 stars for a hit in typical and 1000 stars for a hit in Elite. Each hit gives a reward where the Elite hits have 11 times the reward of a normal hit though. Prizes are for the most part assets however can also include quest scrolls and brave hearts.
The Dark Frostwing takes 10 hits to be crushed and normally another Dark Frostwing appears in its place. In some cases anyway a Gem Gremlin shows up rather, where the prize for hitting them is 300 to 500 gems and they regularly pursued away a couple of hits (note: it can take a huge number of gems of stars to motivate one to appear just to get not exactly a thousand back; this isn’t a spot to contribute gems utilize the Treasure Trove for that purpose). It in obscure what number of hits they can take however crushing them should concede a jackpot payout (the last three champs are shown on the right side of the Lords Mobile Labyrinth, and winners in your kingdom have a marquee message show up when the success). Like any bet or lottery there are numerous contestants however not many winners.
Holy stars can be acquired for different trade rates running from 10 Holy stars for 30 diamonds to 10,000 Holy stars for 20,000 gems.
Then again, you can buy through Special Bundles in the store, that will give you Holy Stars and Gems. This would be the most financially savvy strategy for getting Holy Stars.
Every so often you can acquire them as rewards from beast hunts.
Special Events :
There are two sorts of Special events:
- Labyrinth Alert: The Dark-Frostwing is supplanted by another beast. The drop table is changed somewhat to contain ultra uncommon materials for four kinds of monster.
- Secret Stash: The jackpot begins at 1 million rems rather than 0 gems
What is Elite Labyrinth?
The Elite Labyrinth must be gotten to by buying a $99 package that contains the entry pass for the Elite Labyrinth. Like the typical labyrinth, you will get a free Elite Labyrinth assault each day.
What is the preferred standpoint of the Elite Labyrinth? Straightforward. 11 of everything. Each assault gives you 10x the prizes.
The other favorable position of Elite Labyrinth is that you get x11 the hits against the boss… and you get x11 the reward.
Tips to win the Lords Mobile Labyrinth
- There seems to be a pattern to the winners, thus I prescribe viewing the timestamp of the past champs and extrapolating when it is best for you to assault. There appear to be busier occasions of the day when more victors can be found. Pursue the example and assault.
- Get a ton of holy stars.
- More Luck
- Go through the majority of your spared holy stars in a single burst, in a perfect world when it coincides with a Hell Event.
- Buy the Elite Labyrinth
- In the event that you would like to purchase holy stars, your best choice is to hold up until a devoted Holy Stars Package shows up in the store. Those bundles have the best esteem.